Explore a different perspective on the battlefield with the addition of a humanitarian faction, van, drone, mini-campaign, and much more.
Orange DLC Progress, AI Skill Changes, Official Servers
Hotfix 1.74 (Net Code Security)
Community Spotlight, Dev-Branch Activity
Chinese Languages, Jets Static Props
Hotfix 1.72 (Chinese Languages)
Hotfix 1.72 (Laser Targets, Drone Ownership)
We celebrate the 16th Armaversary with a free game, free DLC, and Arma 3 sale. Welcome back to Malden, soldier!
In celebration of its take-off two weeks ago, Creative Director Jay Crowe describes how the Jets DLC fits into the Arma 3 sandbox, and offers a brief update on Arma 3's roadmap. Plus, we've deployed a new Community Guide!
Fight in the sky with brand new air-superiority jets and use advanced targeting systems to shoot down the enemy.
Here are some of the things to look forward to in the upcoming Arma 3 Jets DLC.
The Arma 3 Jets DLC will take-off on May 16, and will be supported by a 'massive' free addition for all Arma 3 players.
- Launch Trailer
- Nexus Update Trailer
- Marksmen DLC trailer
- 33 Things About Arma 3 Trailer
- Zeus DLC Trailer
- Bootcamp Update Trailer
- Survive Trailer
- Adapt Trailer
- Win Trailer
- 2013 Sneak Preview Trailer
- Beta Trailer
- Community Guide: Introduction
- Community Guide: Basic Infantry Combat
- Community Guide: MP Teamwork
- Community Guide: SITREP I
- Community Guide: Helicopters
- Community Guide: Snipers & Launchers
- Community Guide: Combined Arms
- Community Guide: SITREP I I
- Community Guide: Air Assault
- Community Guide: Guerrilla Warfare
- Community Guide: Zeus
- Community Guide: Ground Vehicle Crew