We celebrate the 16th Armaversary with a free game, free DLC, and Arma 3 sale. Welcome back to Malden, soldier!
Game Update 1.72 (Malden DLC, Combat Patrol, Flight Model Tweaks)
Update 1.012 (BankRev, Publisher, Work Drive, WavToWSS)
Update 1.72 RC, Malden OPREP, Documentation Activity
Back to the Future: re-building Malden for 2035
In celebration of its take-off two weeks ago, Creative Director Jay Crowe describes how the Jets DLC fits into the Arma 3 sandbox, and offers a brief update on Arma 3's roadmap. Plus, we've deployed a new Community Guide!
Malden Dev-Branch, Hotfix 1.70, Tanoa Structures
Hotfix 1.70 (Crash Fixes, Helicopter Third-person Camera)
Fight in the sky with brand new air-superiority jets and use advanced targeting systems to shoot down the enemy.
Here are some of the things to look forward to in the upcoming Arma 3 Jets DLC.
The Arma 3 Jets DLC will take-off on May 16, and will be supported by a 'massive' free addition for all Arma 3 players.
Take a closer look at the planned Arma 3 DLC and free platform updates in 2017 and beyond.
- Launch Trailer
- Nexus Update Trailer
- Marksmen DLC trailer
- 33 Things About Arma 3 Trailer
- Zeus DLC Trailer
- Bootcamp Update Trailer
- Survive Trailer
- Adapt Trailer
- Win Trailer
- 2013 Sneak Preview Trailer
- Beta Trailer
- Community Guide: Introduction
- Community Guide: Basic Infantry Combat
- Community Guide: MP Teamwork
- Community Guide: SITREP I
- Community Guide: Helicopters
- Community Guide: Snipers & Launchers
- Community Guide: Combined Arms
- Community Guide: SITREP I I
- Community Guide: Air Assault
- Community Guide: Guerrilla Warfare
- Community Guide: Zeus
- Community Guide: Ground Vehicle Crew