The Make Arma Not War jury consists of a varied selection of Bohemia Interactive representatives and other industry professionals. In the jury are:
- Aaron (TKAzA) – Community Manager / Editor, ModDB
- Andrew Capel – Owner/Operator, Reality Gaming
- Callum Underwood – Content, Oculus
- Christian Rouffaer – Adviser & Project Lead Virtual Training Tools, ICRC
- Evan Lahti – Editor-in-Chief, PC Gamer US
- Jan Svodoba - Former OFP Modding Competition winner, freelance digital artist
- Jared Creasy – Community Manager, Tripwire Interactive
- Martin Wiinholt – Managing Director, Eurogamer Denmark
- Jay Crowe – Creative Director Arma 3, Bohemia Interactive
- Joris-Jan van ‘t Land – Project Lead Arma 3, Bohemia Interactive
- Karel Mořický – Research & Development, Bohemia Interactive
- Marek Spanel – CEO, Bohemia Interactive
More info about the Make Arma Not War contest, the rules, prizes, and categories is available on http://www.makearma.com. Here people can also find short Q&A interviews with each of the Make Arma Not War jury members.
In the Make Arma Not War contest, Arma 3 content creators compete in four different categories: Total Modification, Singleplayer Game Mode, Multiplayer Game Mode, and Addon. The winner of the Total Modification category will take home €200,000, while in the other categories the prize money is divided between 1st place (€50,000), 2nd place (€30,000), and 3rd place (€20,000) winners. In collaboration with the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), Bohemia Interactive will also be handing out the Health Care in Danger Special Award ( more info).