Publisher Bohemia Interactive and third-party developer Rotators Collective are announcing today the release of the Arma 3 Creator DLC: Western Sahara. The new content is presented in a trailer.
Set in the year 2036, Western Sahara takes you to Sefrou-Ramal – a province in the fictional country of Argana. This region has been a hotbed of conflict for many years due to rival tribes, underfunded peacekeeping forces, and a foreign military presence. Here, you will be able to choose from several official singleplayer and/or multiplayer scenarios. This includes the open-world scenario "Extraction", which brings back the "ION Services" private military company faction from Arma 2 for a combat search and rescue mission. The DLC also provides new weapons, vehicle variants, clothing, and gear.
The Western Sahara DLC is now available on Steam for $6.99 USD (€6.99 EUR / £5.99 GBP). If you purchase the DLC within the first week of its release (before November 25), you will receive a 15% launch discount (price with discount applied: $5.94 USD / €5.94 EUR / £5.09 GBP). The Arma 3 base game is currently on sale at 75% off.
Key features of the Western Sahara DLC:
- 100 km2 Sefrou-Ramal terrain
- Armed forces: ION Services, SFIA, Tura, UNA, NATO Desert
- 4 weapons & 1 static weapon
- 9 vehicle variants
- Gun drone, portable ballistic shield, various masks
- Open-world scenario: "Extraction" (singleplayer and co-op multiplayer)
- Multiplayer mode: "King of the Dunes" (competitive multiplayer)
- Multiplayer mode: "Last Stand" (co-op multiplayer)
- Showcase: "ION Weapon Systems" (singleplayer scenario)
- 2 time trial races (singleplayer challenges)
- Various additional content
Visit the DLC's store page on Steam for a full overview of the content.
To keep track of all the latest Arma 3 news, be sure to follow the game on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Steam.